RULES OF PLAY
These rules are in place to keep everyone safe at the Jungle.
Upon entering The Jungle, you are automatically agreeing to follow these rules and adhere to staff instructions.
- We provide play sessions Wednesdays – Sundays – Please note these times may change – keep up to date on our Facebook..
- Children must always be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Session timings are restricted to ensure fair play for all guests. Please exit promptly when your play session has finished.
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- Please ensure that suitable clothing is worn at all times. We recommend leggings or trousers and long sleeve tops.
- Be mindful of any Watches/ Jewellery / Scarves / Belts that may get caught within the play area. We would encourage that these are removed before play.
- People who wear glasses should take particular care.
- Encourage your children to play according to their age and ability. Please be mindful of others.
- Use the slides correctly – only one person at a time, go down feet first and be mindful of others. Please do not climb up the slides.
- Disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Children who are unwell should not use the play area – if your child has an accident, please inform a member staff immediately.
- Only food and drink purchased within The Jungle can be consumed.
- Any damaged or broken areas please notify a member of staff.
- The Jungle cannot be held liable for any damage or loss to personal belongings during the play session.
- No outdoor equipment can be brought into the Jungle – only use the Jungle’s play equipment within the soft play area.
- We take £50 for party deposits to secure your chosen date. This is non-refundable. Number of Guests must be confirmed within 48hrs of party taking place. Your party planner will confirm final balance remaining, this can be paid in advance or on the day.
Children or adults who are found to be continually breaking the above rules of play, will be asked to leave the premises.